Thursday, July 1, 2010

Intersection of NUnit . MSTest and ONEWAY>

So here I am going down the TFS road and get to the intersection of MSTest and NUnit. I have always taken the NUnit road, but the MSTest road looks promising. So I start going down that path but soon realize, that only the entrance was pretty and everything else, road, sidewalks, buildings were in bad condition.

Let's stop talking figuratively, MSTest as an unit framework is still lacking compared to NUnit. Most of its value actually stems from the native integration with TFS. I was poised to make the roadtrip back to the intersection when google and some smart people came to the rescue.

http://alsagile.com/archive/2010/03/09/stop-the-war-between-nunit-and-mstest-make-them.aspx

Thanks to this link, I was able to continue using the awesome syntax I'm used to and take advantage of microsofts MSTest integration to TFS.

No comments: